Friday, February 5, 2010

James Ray



I am thrilled this guy has been arrested. And I LOVE his mug shot. He deserves everything he gets, which I hope is a major prison sentence and that his company dies a fast death. The guy is a total joke.

And then of course we have the Mr Phony before look, with the coifed hair, the tan and the bright white teeth--what a con.
I find it downright amusing that he has pictures of himself--photo shoot photos--he is so stuck up!! Please!!

Yep, another total narcissist!! They are so easy to spot now. Would people be so willing to pay a short, fat, cute little bald guy, who did not charge THOUSANDS..probably not.. (his courses are off his site now, so I cannot confirm, but I believe I heard upwards of $10k, which makes the head spin..) back to the short fat, bald guy..no people love to see these phony ass tan twinkling teeth guys, and phony women too..seriously we are just feeding the total narcissism out there..it is amazing how many cons are out there.

But ah, how happy I was to see him get arrested. I think it is funny. It is such a tragedy that people DIED on a seminar on how to have a better life, and he let it happen!! Seriously, for free we could all just take a hike outside, help out at a shelter, hold a new born baby, visit with our parents, call an old friend..and on and on..there are NO special answers out there from these people. The answers are free and reside within us.

So that is my two cents. I am glad to see him in jail, oh and that weird doctor who treated/killed Michael Jackson, he is about to go down too.

No comments: