Monday, September 14, 2009

Fawziya Ammodi


It is so hard to know where to begin. Fawziya Ammodi. How can these "stories" be real. How on earth in 2009!!! can a young girl, 12 years old, be sold off by her parents to a man (CHILD RAPIST) 24, and then RAPED and made pregnant and then DIE after 3 days of brutal labor and without adequate medical care.?? And her baby died too. How can this even be real. This is so unbelievable that this happens in our world today.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/09/14/yemen.childbirth.death/index.html

I struggle at my keyboard right now, because there are clearly no words to put down that give any sense of reason to this, any peace to this lovely little girl and her baby, there is no way to make it go away, it is a huge bleeding wound on humanity that in this time of our lives, there is such brutal child ABUSE happening all over. It does not need to be in some third world environment in a muslim country (although this is about that) it can happen in the US as well, as we know ALL TOO WELL, with Jaycee Dugard, and her disgusting CHILD RAPIST Phillip Garrido. No, CHILD RAPISTS know no boundaries, by country, religion, wealth, upbringing,or anything else. They are DISGUSTING and they do not belong on this planet.

I wish I had power, power to stop this. I want all children to have the simple joys and comforts of life and FREE of deviant adults. What kind of parents sell off their lovely little girls to rapists? I don't care if it is "cultural" or if they "need the money" really, I cannot accept any reason. It is unbelievable, again in 2009.

Children need rights. They need major help, all around this globe, in every single corner and everywhere we look. How can we just keep reporting these stories, yet we turn around and another one pops up, god knows how many thousands, millions..? we just don't know about.

I wish I had the power, the power to stop this. I want the planet RID of these child rapists. There is NO place for them here. There is NO forgiveness there is NO rehab. Please. Billions of us have to be so over this, that which has been done to our children forever. I believe most of the world is good, but I don't know anymore. Maybe I am far too naive, maybe this cannot be beat. Maybe it has become so prevalent now, it is growing at lightspeed.

As I said I don't think there are words I can say to do justice to this little girl losing her life, and in such a brutal way. I don't want this to be just another story, and we all forget next week, which is the way these things go. I wish I had the power to stop this.

No comments: