Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Downer


Is it just me? Feels like it sometimes. I need a support group that just wants to complain and worry :) I mean it is brutal sometimes. I am stressed out, worried, don't have anything to look forward to--feels like I work to pay bills and don't have much fun or entertainment. Try to do other stuff to fill in the gaps, put on a happy face, think great thoughts, keep busy, but I still find today depressing and I found myself saying, I hate my life. I don't have anything to look forward to at the moment. I wish I had the funds to close up shop in cold rainy Washington, move somewhere tropical, preferably Hawaii, live in a cute but modern little place, go to the beach everyday and live a nice simple but terrific life. That is what I want now! I don't want to stress every day about the economy, making money, not having a whole lot of fun. And to top it off, it is not popular to talk like this, so I feel like a remote little island. I feel like hanging my head in my hands and crying. I feel like running away. Do we all at some point say, this is not what I thought my life would be?

No comments: