Sunday, January 11, 2009

Electronic Devices


Finally. After much back and forth, plugging in and taking it out and listening and getting frustrated, I got my iPod Shuffle updated! God what a pain. I must really be inept. Glad I did not give up even though it took me way more than 1 hour. I got the songs loaded/purchased pretty quick, but then I fell apart when trying to get the songs onto the device, and now I see how DUMB I was, I just did not get to click on the little icon of my device! Dumb. Clear as day, but it just was not grabbing my attention. It is so hard for me to figure these things out. The directions are there, but you have to find them online, and I finally did. Now I have the new music blasting in my ears, "I'll Be" and it was well worth it. Now I have "Fields of Gold" playing and it was doublely (is that a word?!) worth it! There is nothing like your favorite music blasting in your ears. It completely takes you away, in an instant, you can feel like you are in a movie or a commerical, just sailing along through life with fantastic music accompanying you. Whenever I put the music in my ears, I say to myself, I can run a marathon! Can I, I don't know. I hope to try some little race this year. Pathetic that I haven't done one. C'mon Danna, reach out and get out there. Take your music with you :) And now I get to hear "I Still Haven't Found What I am Looking For." Doesn't get any better.

No comments: