Saturday, May 29, 2010

Side Note




I forgot to mention the cocktail waitress the other day for my match.com meeting I guess you would call it, as it sure was NOT a date. Poor thing. She looked like a sausage, stuffed into a strappy, too short, wayyyyy too tight, black number. She was wearing sky high heals, and a bad perm, and chipped nail polish. That is all I had the time to see. I wanted to stare at her, really stare at her, but I felt bad. Really, it is 3:00 in the afternoon and this girl looks like she should be working a very bad club in Vegas, hardly the get up for a dumb restaurant in Kirkland. I sat there thinking, did the management tell her to dress like that?? She was really friendly and trying so hard. It just made it extra comical with me talking to someone who I had NO interest in at all, it was such a no, and yet, being my typical self, let it go on for 2 hours...u.g.h. Between the cocktail waitress and the non date, it was quite a visual..

No comments: