Friday, May 7, 2010

Match.com


I really did NOT want to go on a dating site. Not. At. All. But I look at my life, and there are really no outlets for me to meet anyone. And since I would like to meet someone, I felt forced into it..if anything to be on some path, and stop complaining about it.

BUT..it has just been a few days, and wow, there is a whole world I did not know about.

First off, I am convinced that almost every guy does NOT read anything I checked off or wrote.

Guys from across the country, California, um..that does not qualify for a 50 mile radius. As soon as I see people from far away, I think weirdo, like those stories you read when some dumb woman travels to meet the guy, and then he kills her..

Guys who are old.. way over 50..and they look old..it just depresses me!

So many cannot s p e l l. A huge pet peeve of mine. It is just sitting there, blaringly!! I don't think I could go out with someone who spells and writes so poorly.

How many times have I read "I like camping, fishing, hunting, boating.." on and on! I really find it hard to believe, that women 40 and up, and younger, really like doing those things (boating, some might, but I think it depends on the boat and the outing..)I do NOT want to go camping, fishing or hunting!! Nowhere in my profile does it elude to that, so today I put it in plain and simple that I do not want to do these activities.

I really don't believe in relationships based around activities anyhow. Having some mutual interests is very nice, good, but these could be politics, music, food, sexual chemistry, etc..I actually find all of those much more important.

Pictures of their cars, boats, planes, dogs, etc..I do NOT care. Why do men think women are interested in these dumb photos!! My favorite.. pictures with women! Who are these women, their ex girlfriends, wives, sisters! Leave those out. Just post
n o r m a l pictures of yourself!

Kids! If I have to read one more time how much they love their kids, and love spending time with them. Ah, yes you should! You don't get a gold star because you do! And really, your kids are not who I am searching for. I feel like guys use their kids as a crutch to show how great they are. A blended family with little kids..maybe if I was younger, maybe if I was just nicer :) maybe maybe maybe..but I am not at that spot in my life..older kids, like older teenagers, I think I can handle...But over and over I get guys with little kids, some have more than 3--OMG.

Bar-b-qs and their friends. I am not looking for a new huge group of friends. Yes, if I match up with someone, sure we will meet friends. But I don't care out the gate if you have all these great friends!? Pictures of you and your friends drinking beer in the backyard does not excite me.

See, I am just not interested in a camping/fishing/boating trip, with you and your 3 little kids, and your friends, and their kids and girlfriends, and their dumb stories around a campfire while drinking beer..NO thanks!! I would much rather sit home, in a nice, clean, comfy house...with a glass of cold white wine, and watch Twilight again, and wonder when I will meet someone as wonderful as "Edward.!" See, I think most women (I make a lot of assumptions, but usually I am right..) let's say 35 and older, are looking for a cool, successful, fit, handsome, financially together, respectful, romantic, loving, mannerly guy, way more than they are looking for someone who likes camping and has a picture of his car..I am just going to go out on a limb.

Please, women want to hear more about building a relationship, not around outdoor activities, but sexy, romantic, fulfilling ways we will connect. Maybe it is just me. So I am putting this out to the universe. Please stop sending me, geographically undesirable, old, full of little kids, unattractive, photos of their cars and boats guys. PLEASE.

No comments: