Sunday, March 21, 2010

Michelle McGee


It really is like sitting in the stands at a baseball game, and getting balls wacked to you. It is like one rivals the next for "I cannot believe it." I really wonder if I will ever lose my shock , as to each story that pops up, I think, no way.

Enter Michelle "Bombshell" McGee. Like Rielle, GAG. Seriously.

Sandra Bullock was on Cloud 9 not much more than a week, maybe, when this very disturbing story came out. I, like millions of people, so feel for her. Here she is at the Academy Awards gushing about her husband and family, and here he has been for months, doing some ho behind her back. And this "Bombshell" chick really is about the lowest class "thing" I mean how can we even call her a woman. She looks like some dark, skanky cartoon character come to life!

I scream again "What is wrong with people!" Jesse James, like so many guys, clearly was living a double life. He had the beautiful and talented and clean cut wife, so devoted to him and his kids, and then he has his tatooed, ugly ass whore on the side. It is so hard for me to even get my arms around. And "Bombshell" what are you doing with a very high profile M A R R I E D man?? Oh that is right, looking for your fame the easy way. I love when I read the quotes she is a "good mom" WHAT? I cannot even believe she has kids/is allowed to procreate!! Please, a good mom? Where, how? I don't need to see anything else to change my mind on her parental status.

I really do not want to be Judgmental Danna so often. But really is there any other way to go with this story, John and Rielle, Tiger and his harem of whores, and on and on. What has happened to the morals of our country? I don't want to sound so high and mighty, but it seems such a basic concept, "married..off limits" there are millions of single people just waiting for all these losers, they don't need to take a dip in the married pool. And those that are married and cheating, why don't they call it quits..I don't get it, because by the time you get caught, you will have weaved such a complicated web of lies, and you will be so looked down on, why go that route? There seems to be some missing link. Has this really been going on forever and we just did not know about it on such a grand scale, or has it escalated totally out of control in the last 20 years..I am going to go with the latter. We seem to have a country completely overtaken by narcissim, searching for the spotlight at any and all costs.

Maybe I am just some boring 45 year old in my love life. Maybe I would rather shop at Old Navy than be out on the prowl for a married man. Maybe it is so prolific out there, and I just have no idea. I will take shopping and day.

No comments: