Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Does Anyone Care

I am in love, I mean really, with the idea of having a blog. I heard about it years ago when I still lived in the Bay Area, and listened to Ron Owens religiously, and remember hearing the word "blog." I had never heard it before. It is as memorable as when I heard the name "Madonna" and had never heard of her (this was back in 1984 or so, so I was not too far behind..)
Anyhow, I don't know why I did not start blogging then and there--I guess I had no idea how simple it was to start, or maybe it got a whole lot simpler the last few years, I have no idea. But it is like this cool thing to do with your thoughts, and because it is on the internet, it seems so "real" so much better than those damn journals I used to fill up. And yet, I wonder, how many blogs are out there, and for the most part Does Anyone Care, really? I don't know, but I am going to guess that most of us are alone with our blogs, unless we happen to get an audience following us, which sounds really cool.

No comments: